24 czerwca 2013

Why do you live with me?

"Kyungsoo, I'm hungry" Jongin said to his boyfriend.
"Would you like to eat something?" Kyungsoo asked and stood up.
"A sandwich will be okay"
"Um, Jongin-ah, why do you live with me?" Jongin looked at Kyungsoo's face.
"Why? Because I love you, don't I?" he smiled to his boyfriend.
"Jongin, but I don't know why we live together. You aren't 19!"
"But you are. My parents said 'He is 19, you can live with him. We believe, that he is good for you', don't remember this, hyung?"
"I remember but... I still don't know if this is a good idea... Please, try to understand me, okay?" Kyungsoo said.
"Hyung, I know. I know what you feel now but... You love me very much, don't you? And I love you too" Jongin went to his boyfriend and hugged him.
"I'm sorry Jongin-ah... I'm really sorry" Kyungsoo wanted to cry. Jongin saw that and he kissed older boy.
"It's okay... But Kyunggie hyung... I'm still hungry" they laughed together.
"I love you" Kyungsoo said and grabbed Jongin's hand.
"Love you too hyung" Jongin smilee and again hugged Kyungsoo.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Pozostaw po sobie ślad, który nie zginie, mimo mnóstwa kątów i korytarzy bezkresnego świata fanficów.